Chardham Fixed Departure Tour 2019
Child Policy :
- Child up to 5 Years of age = No Charge (W/O seat & bed)
Child between 5-12 years of age = 75% of the package cost with seat, extra bed /Mattress & meals.
1 Pickup and drop facility from Haridwar Railway Station
2 AC Vehicle as per the Package
4 Twin Sharing Accommodation at all Places.
3 All 3 Veg.Meals (Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner)
5 AC Rooms at Rishikesh , Guptkashi , Srinagar & Haridwar hotel
6 02 Bot. of Packaged drinking water per pax per day
7 Morning & Evening Tea/ Coffee
8 Advance booking of Kedarnath Helicopter Ticket (on extra cost )
9 Complimentary Evening Arti Darshan at Badrinath ji Temple
10 Local Assistance
11 Local Tour Guide
12 Travel insurance
1 Booking Amount – Rs.5, 000/- Per Person at the time of booking.
2 Balance Payment to be made 30 days prior to the departure date.
1 30 Days to 21 Days prior to the departure of the Tour – Deducting 25% of Pkg. Cost & Service Tax.
2 20 Days to 15 Days prior to departure of the Tour – Deducting 50% of Pkg. Cost & Service Tax.
3 14 Days prior to departure of the Tour or “ No Show on the Tour” – No Refund
Terms & Conditions :
- AC will not turn on while the vehicle at hills
- Tour Company reserves the right to publish the passenger’s photograph or group photograph.
- Type of transport vehicle can be changed in case short of passengers because our intention is not to disappoint tourist or cancellation of tour.
- To make a booking, a nonrefundable deposit of Rs.5000/ is required. Once this has been received confirmation of your booking (in the form of an invoice) will be sent to you. The balance amount must be paid 30 days prior to the departure date of tour. Otherwise we may treat the booking as being cancelled by you.
- All the payments made by Cheque or Online Transfer should be in favour of “Exclusive Excursion Pvt. Ltd."
- The price quoted in our brochure has been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of printing of this brochure. The company reserves the right to amend the prices published in the brochure.
- The customer has to bear the proportionate tour cost of extended stay or travelling due to extraneous circumstances. The company reserves the right to cancel at any time any/all the tours without assigning any reason. In such cases the company’s responsibility shall be restricted to either refund without any compensation what so ever or keep the money for the next available tour if the customer so desires.
- Tour Company shall not be responsible for any injury, illness or death, terrorist attack, accident or any Damage or claim of what So ever nature and any loss arising from it. The operator is not responsible for any criminal conduct by the third party.
- Cancellation request must be made in writing by email.
- There will be no Refund of any unutilized service in part or in full what so ever may be reason.
- All disputes/legal claims are subject to Dehradun jurisdiction only.